viernes, 6 de mayo de 2011

love is like oxygen

...then I should be death and no fumbling around listening sad songs. I should feel relief, but i can not find it in others arms, or in others nipples, or in others vaginas, or in a night of debauchery, or in the warmth of other lascivious lips, even in the uncertainty of a residual love.

There is no solace, only the uninhabited touch of certains sheets and duvets inhabitans. To counter hand everything has got lost, and I grabbed the railing of my sanity, but my fingers are slipping, my fingers are slipping... i need oxygen...



6 comentarios:

Mónica dijo...

ein?

Mónica dijo...

je ne comprends pas l'inglais. Puedes traducir...

carlotta cosials dijo...

LOVE IS LIKE OXYGEN es de las mejores frases de la historia.

carlotta xxx

Route 66 dijo...

Yeah! :)

Mónica dijo...

Ya veo que no me quires traducir.

Mónica dijo...

Gracias por la traducción. Pero que significa la última frase que has puesto en inglés?