miércoles, 23 de mayo de 2012

Don´t choose the most beautiful person in the world, but the person that makes your world more beautiful...

¿How can I expect them to show me the future? In certain moments there is always someone who says that if we don't have faith we have nothing, although I feel it like a pleasant pain, like when you take out a thorn from your toe

During long time I have yearned what was taken from me, but not what has been given to me, and even now I'm scared when the conversation is focused on me ¿Can I be happy and feel myself tempted? I feel myself more whole when I'm alone, alone with my doubts ¿ what's wrong with the doubts? The world should doubting more, so I'm doubting... for the sake of the world... I like the faith and loyalty... even now...

Most of the nights I cant sleep thinking about her. Eighty, ninety thousand days passing by without an incident and suddenly... hello... I never stroked her the times I wanted, only a fraction of the times I really wanted...


Relato original pinchando aqui
Original blog-post here

No hay comentarios: